Well, if we hadn't missed our boys so much, we most likely would have opened up a fruit stand on the side of the road and stayed on the island. But, we're back...back to the harsh reality of life. After a week of sleeping in, eating whatever, whenever, receiving drool-inducing massages, sleeping on the beach, eating dessert after every meal, tasting some of the best seafood ever, hanging out with family, and, of course, moving to the beat of Bob Marley...it was quite brutal to have to wake up at 5:30am, make lunches, drive kids to school, tackle an endless mound of dirty, stinky laundry (imagine sweaty boys clothes sitting for a week under wet swim towels...mmm) and then, of all things, make dinner! I almost forgot how.
None of you are about to give me any sympathy, I know, but it's still fun to wine about the travesty of it all.
Since I couldn't afford to buy you all t-shirts and bamboo purses, I brought you back pictures. Enjoy!
Chris & brother Doug dancing with Jamaica Momma
Doug & Court tearing up the dance floor...


4 comments:
I'm happy for you guys - if it couldn't be us, at least you had lots of fun!
Thanks...wish you could have been there with us! A trip just isn't the same without the Weilers.
Two Words: No Fair!
You two sure make a cute couple, by the way. :)
What a blast! We had so much fun--can't wait 'til next year!
Post a Comment