I have neglected our blog. For the two of you out there who actually bother to read our blog, I apologize. May and June were crazy busy and some friends talked me into signing up for Facebook...need I say more. Facebook has become like a third child, so demanding of time and conversation.
Since so much has happened since I last wrote, I will attempt to catch you all up!
Chris ran a 1/2 marathon in Indianapolis with his buddy Jared
Time 1:45.13
Chandler's Baseball Season started...
Celebration of Chandler's 11th Birthday
Which he suffered through with a high fever and nausea.
Christopher's Awards...
He received the Outstanding Student awards in Math, Science & French
He also received the Business Advisory Council's Leadership Award
Chris' Journey along the Appalachian Trail
He and his brother, Jared, covered over 100 miles from Connecticut to Mass.
Swim Camp 2009
Christopher with the Kenyon College Swim Coach
Youth Conference 2009
We cleared honeysuckle from around an ancient Indian burial mound.
Young Women's High Adventure
There it all is...in a nutshell. Life's an adventure and we can't wait to see what the next few months will hold for us!











3 comments:
One word: Awesome. And 3 more words: I miss you.
Great pics - you guys look like you're having a fun summer! Don't feel too bad about updating your blog - everyone else we follow has moved on to facebook too (but that doesn't mean we've stopped checking for updates!) Love you guys!
Miss and love you all! Please come to Ohio soon!
Post a Comment