Since school started, I feel like I have been running a marathon each and every day. Though my husband is the one who actually gets credit for running a marathon...the St. George marathon to be exact. He, his brother Doug and friend Jared all traveled to Vegas to stay with family and then headed out for St. George in prep for their race. They endured the 40 degree temps and mountainous hills by finishing the race in under 4 hrs 30 mins. Considering Chris does not run to train for his races, he uses an ellipitical to save the knees, it works!
As for Christopher, he is a hot commodity these days. He has been asked to a couple of different Homecoming dances and, needless to say, is enjoying himself very much.

Christopher & his lovely date, Paige. Love the dress!

Chandler warming up before his soccer game. Though the team does not have a winning record by any means, he is enjoying playing with his buddies. It's helped keep him in great shape for swimming too!
Christopher and I fixin to do a lil' square dancin' at a barn dance. We then went on a hay ride & hung out by a bonfire. I love hanging out with my teenager...he may not appreciate having me around but I love it!
I finally put out all of my fall/halloween/harvest decorations and now just need to find Chandler a good Joker costume. He professed, in his serious, grown up voice, that this in fact would be his last year dressing up for Halloween. I'm sad about that because that means my baby is growing up. Maybe he'll change his mind next year!
By the way, I gave Chris my Christmas wish list today...too premature, too bold you think? Well, the older I get, the pickier I get and the more determined I become. I want a dog, a puppy to be exact. I grew up with dogs and since we are not having any more children, I feel like I need a puppy to care for. My sister-in-law just emailed me a precious picture of their new bulldog puppy today and I was overcome with puppy envy! So, I decided to write up my list and at the very top of that list...a sharpei, bulldog or lab puppy. I know they are a lot of work but I want one and I will get one...you just watch! :)


8 comments:
Since Chris refuses to knock you up, it is neither too early nor too bold to ask for whatever you want. Picky and determined? Perfect. Puppy on the top of your list? Perfect. Tell him at least you won't have to pay for it to go to college!
P.S. You are ROCKING that square dance outfit. That barn never had it so good.
You are too funny! Nothing like a little support from my girlfriend!
Just don't tell him the part about him walking the dog each night! lol
Puppy, puppy, puppy!
You are always looking fly my friend Soph!
Just promise to pick up the poo - it worked on Terry! If that doesn't work, as for a trip to Cali!
Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new puppy you select. Nice work on taking your case public!
HALLOWEEN PICTURES!!
Post a Comment