O.K. So I really wanted to go see High School Musical 3 this past weekend but none of the boys were too thrilled about going with me (because it's a cheasy musical chick flick at its finest). Since there wasn't anything else better to do (except stay home and watch OSU get beat by Penn State) Christopher and Chandler decided to go. I think they felt sorry for me. My husband opted to stay and watch the football game. We recruited a neighbor friend, Cody, to go with us. His famous last words as we walked into the theater were "I hope I don't see anyone I know." Well, what do you know? Out of the theater full of 12 and under girls and their moms, there was a row of teenage girls who definitely recognized Cody, even with his hoody pulled all the way over his head!
We watched...I loved it...the boys pretended to be unimpressed. After we arrived home and told Dad all about the movie, I said, "ahh, come on guys, it wasn't that bad...after all, you got to sit and look at Vanessa Hudgins for two hours." My innocent teenage son looked at me with a sparkle in his eye and a cheesy grin and said "exactly." So, maybe it wasn't such a big sacrifice after all.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your boys must really love you!
(I'm kinda glad Chris didn't go -
I think he might of had to lose his "Fresh" status!)
Post a Comment