
Oootah!
Although I grew up in Southern California, my birthplace will always be a special place to me. Especially now, being so far away, dwelling in the midwest where there are no Wasatch Mountains (there are no mountains for that matter...well, except for something that resembles a hill which they call "Mad River Mountain" and people attempt to ski down it). Tomorrow, I return to my birthplace, my mecca, and when I fly over those beautiful snow-covered mountains (at least they better be!) I know I am home.
My wonderful husband sees to it that I get home at least once a year, if not more often. This year, he is flying me First Class (hot dog!) to Utah as part of my Christmas present. I told him that I still expect wrapped presents under the tree, though. Sorry, I know I'm selfish, but I was the baby of the family, at least for awhile. Besides, who doesn't love presents!
If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I'm shopping with Mom, skiing with brother Steve, cuddling with my new little niece, Birkli, loving on my Carson and Tember, or sharing precious time with my Father and Grandma Doris. Not to mention, getting in a little visit with my dear friends, Jill & Wes, and their beautiful girls. I may be a little busy.
Now, I just have to figure out what to pack...cashmere or wool?


1 comment:
How fun! Terry needs to know about this first class thing...And I told him the same exact thing about presents! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment