
Chris & Christopher chilling at the swim meet
It was a crazy Saturday! Chris and Christopher headed off to Columbus at 6am for a swim meet, the neighbor friend, Cody, came over to watch Chandler while I headed off to Dayton to set up for the Stake Beehive Activity. Some of you may or may not know, but I was recently called to serve as the Stake Young Women's President...which means I help plan all of the activities, dances and girls camp for girls age 12-17 who live in the Dayton East region. So, this past weekend we planned two full hours of fun for girls 12-13 years old. We made blankets for patients at Dayton Children's Medical Center, we created Christmas cards for the military serving in Iraq and made very cute etched christmas ornaments. When that was all over, we met back up as a family at home then all headed to Columbus to watch Chandler swim.
The results of the swim meet:
Christopher - 100 back 1:02.09
200 breast 2:27.27
200 IM 2:14.11
Chandler - 50 Free 32.02
100 IM 1:22.94 (6th place out of 59)
50 Back 39.23 (6th place out of 78)
We celebrated by eating at one of our favorite restaurants, Alladin's Eatery! Yum!
Sunday was truly a day of rest...after three hours of church meetings, of course!



3 comments:
How ironic that you're in Young Women's!
Go Soph in YW! I just got called back into that role for the 2nd time yesterday...hooray for the YW!
Your boys are so cute, I can't believe how big they are. Man I'm old... :)
Marie, You'll have to give me some pointers then! YW Camp scares me!
Post a Comment