Saturday, November 1, 2008

Swim Meet Day

Christopher swimming the 200 Individual Medley

Chandler diving off the blocks


If you've never been to a swim meet, I must tell you, they make for a long day. Mostly because our kids only swim for one minute then we wait an hour until they swim again. But for that one minute, it is pure excitement! The boys had a great day maintaining some of their best times and winning a couple of their heats. While Chris officiated and took joy in disqualifying little innocent children :) I chatted with the other moms and suffered from bleacher bottom.

The quote of the day comes from our little 5 year old neighbor, Carson, who is also on the swim team. Another parent asked him if he wanted to be like Michael Phelps and he said "No, I want to be like Christopher." Speedos and all...

No comments: